Web Presence Boot Camp Webinar -
Building a website is just the first step in marketing your business online. Many business owners mistakenly believe a website is all you need. In reality you need traffic! In this workshop you’ll learn the various sources of traffic and how to increase your web presence (and traffic!) through a combination of content, PPC Marketing, local business listings and basic SEO practices.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- What local online business directories to be in, including Google My Business, Bing Places for Business, Yelp and other local business directories.
- How Pay Per Click advertising works and its benefits vs. SEO (Google and Bing will be covered)
- How you can leverage YouTube video advertising to increase your web presence.
- What is display advertising and targeting methods including Remarketing.
- Benefits and overview of Facebook Pay Per Click advertising.
- The importance of consistency in brand and message and how to bring it all together.
- Monitoring your web presence with Google Analytics and Google/Bing Webmaster tools.
- The importance of reviews and how to get them. Plus, how to manage negative reviews.
You will leave with a plan of where and how to market your business online and maximize the potential traffic to your business through both paid and unpaid advertising.
Paul is the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, a company specializing in bringing the best and most cost-effective technology and marketing practices together through a combination of website design, search engine marketing and search engine optimization. .
Social Media Boot Camp -
Social media is a blessing and a curse for today’s businesses. Not understanding how to use social media effectively for your business can leave you overwhelmed and ultimately hurt your bottom line as your potential clients easily find your competitors. Knowing how to leverage the power of social media will help you grow your client base, increase profits and cut down the marketing cost.
During this workshop, you will learn:
- Tips to pick the right social media platform for your business
- How to set up and optimize social media profiles
- Strategic best practices for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Insider tricks to building social media following and growing your community
- Creating a content strategy for social media
- Tools for managing profiles and content… to save you time and energy
By attending this seminar, you will understand how to build an engaging and profitable social media presence for your business while saving large amount of time and energy you would otherwise waste figuring things out on your own.
Silvia is a CEO and Founder of a boutique style change management consulting company and personally uses social media to grow her own business, sell services and engage with clients. Thanks to the power of social media, her business landed both, local and global clients.
Email Marketing Boot Camp -
Did you know that 2.4 million emails are sent every second worldwide, but most of them are never opened? Whether you are just getting started in business or you are a seasoned business owner, email is still the most cost effective and powerful marketing tool that can significantly increase profitability of your business. If you can just set it up right and get your target prospects to open that email.
During this workshop, you will learn:
- Why email marketing still matters and how to use it well
- What service to use for email marketing
- Common mistakes to avoid and best practices for using email marketing
- How to automate your email marketing
- Tips to grow your email list and keep your subscribers engaged
- The components of a high-performing email
- The essentials of email deliverability
- Content ideas to keep your subscribers wanting more
By attending this seminar, you will understand how to design and implement an effective email marketing strategy and provide engaging email content that gets delivered, opened, read and acted upon.
Silvia is a CEO and Founder of a boutique style change management consulting company and Silvia helped hundreds of small businesses and organizations around the globe to use email as a powerful marketing and customer service tool.