Travel Industry Career Training can prepare you for a variety of positions in the Travel, Tourism, Hospitality and Business industry.
Established schools offer students solid and extensive career programs.
Instructors are from major airlines and other travel related companies with many years of experience and knowledge in specific areas of the industry.
Every course is updated and focuses on the knowledge and requirements needed for employment.
- The tourism industry employs the most people in Canada
- The tourism industry employs the most females
- The tourism industry in Canada employs 1.4 million workers, about 10 percent of Canadian workforce.
- The tourism industry provides 90,000 jobs in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
- Tourism is the world's largest service industry, worth about $2.8 trillion
|International Fees||*Effective Date|
|Business Management Diploma||50||1000||$9,000||$1,500||$0||$2,000|
|Flight Attendant Diploma Program - Part-time||12||72||$1,720||$80||$0||$0|
|Hotel Management Diploma||75||1500||$7,950||$675||$0||$2,000|
|International Travel & Tourism Diploma||26||520||$6,100||$1,500||$0||$2,000|
|Online Travel & Tourism Diploma||26||520||$2,360||$350||$0||$0|
|Travel & Tourism Diploma||52||1040||$3,900||$395||$0||$1,000|
|Travel Consultant Diploma||52||1016||$6,950||$800||$0||$2,000|
Do you have a question ? You can email your question to ESL in Canada.
Please provide student contact and status information:
Country of Citizenship
Start date in Canada
Subject to study
Please check other items your require: